Thursday, February 15, 2018

Almost the Weekend

Thursday was a great day! I had my normal lunch with the other section reps and the NA staff. If you are elected to be a session rep, plan on meeting every Thursday for lunch.

After lunch we had F block (that is the whole section class-normally a lecture in the auditorium). Today’s F block lecture was about Child Abductions. Wow. I have young kids and it scares the living daylights out of me on these cases. It was very informative to say the least.

Earlier in the day we had another F block and that one was about the mafia. I won’t go into details, but I think we were all impressed with the presentation.

Today the temperature outside was 73! So after classes we hit the track for a sprint workout. They also have bars outside and some other equipment, so you can get some pull ups/dips in also. Was nice to get outside.

During dinner I had a meeting with my media group for our group presentations. I think I have a group presentation or solo one in every class. You might as well get used to that if you are coming.

After dinner I got some laundry done and I hit the patio off of the atrium to enjoy the weather a bit more. All in all a really good day. Time is flying by here, it feels like it’s going fast!

Steps 13458 = 6.4 miles


Repping Section 3!

Ciaran and I in our Essentials class! Awesome guy from Canada and technically an international student! Haha. Want to talk gun control? He’s your guy!

Armando and Gavin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s Been A Year!

One year ago I was 4 days into my NA experience....I had no idea what was going to happen from there, but now that I am a year removed I can...