Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wicked Witch Challenge!

Today was the Wicked Witch Challenge! It was 5 mins of pushing a 100 lb sand bag across a gym floor. After you had basically killed your legs, then you ran a mile to the parking garage. You run up the garage to the top, you lunge all the way across and then a max set of pushups! After that, you run the wooded trail/obstacle course till the track. At the track it’s TRX bands and then a 200 meter sprint to finish. Not a bad Wednesday!

These challenges are a good time, everyone gets into them and the atmosphere is fun. People cheering each other on and having a good time. It doesn’t seem like work...till it’s over! I got my mile swim in after and I am now almost done. The end is in sight.

People around here are pretty excited, a long weekend is coming up! We have a short Friday and Monday off. Most seem to have a handle on their papers, it’s the presentations that are starting to fire up.

Have a good day! A

9,317 steps = 4.41 miles

Group shot! Where am I??

My team of 3 for the sandbags! That’s Scott and Marco. Marco is smiling on the inside 😜

We had to push a 100lb sandbag wrapper in a towel the length of the gym...for 5 minutes. My legs still work!



Getting ready to go!

Our PT Instructors are good sports!

Here is the Wicked Witxh!


Lunch. I splurged with some chocolate milk and a grilled avocado/tomato sandwich

1 comment:

  1. We can't find you in that picture. I can't believe YOU ate that sandwich!

    ReplyDelete

It’s Been A Year!

One year ago I was 4 days into my NA experience....I had no idea what was going to happen from there, but now that I am a year removed I can...