Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Challenge Day!

I love Wednesday’s here! Today was the Cyclone challenge, being a graduate of Iowa State (the Cyclones), I loved the name of it! It was tough and I survived. 5 mins of work, with 1 minute of rest in between for 3 rounds! It was all body weight stuff and it was a challenge for sure. I worked! So did everyone else. I am having issues posting pics again, but I will try to update this entry and add some tomorrow.

We had the FBINAA expo today. The FBINAA is basically our alumni association for us when we graduate. There were several companies there passing out information about what they can help us with. There was also several colleges there that would accept your NA credits towards a Masters or Bachelor degree. So keep that in mind if you are coming here, you could save yourself some money!

We had a great presentation today about PTSD. A Sheriff from New York gave us some unique insights that made me think twice about some things in my career. I will definitely consider this going forward. Really, the NA has done a great job in this regard. They can’t teach us everything and they can’t cover every situation, but they have planted seeds that I will have to cultivate later for sure.

Tomorrow is a busy day, we are heading to tour the Holocaust Museum and the FBI Headquarters. Should be both somber and interesting.

10,547 steps = 4.77 miles (light day!)

I will try and add some pics/videos tomorrow. Peace out! A

Frank from Houston! We are almost ready to kill our Media class group project!

Suite mates after the Cyclone challenge! Couldn’t have asked for a better group to live with. 

Group photo for the FBINAA-they are going to make us famous I hear!


1st group getting after it!


Here’s the workout!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s Been A Year!

One year ago I was 4 days into my NA experience....I had no idea what was going to happen from there, but now that I am a year removed I can...