Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tuesday!

I’m up to 18 miles in the pool...more then halfway to the Blue Brick! I think I am going to take tomorrow off, we have a pretty tough challenge, The Cyclone! It’s supposed to be a killer work out, I will post the specifics about it tomorrow. I’d like to know why it’s called the Cyclone though...I thought that was a tornado from the Wizard of Oz (if you recall, all of the Wednesday challenges are themed around the Wizard of Oz)?

Today was another full day of classes. Found out my DISC results and I am an ‘I’. I guess that means I lead with a focus on influence. After reading the description I’d say it was about 75% accurate. Once you know what sort of style people have, you can game how you motivate them and work with them. Makes perfect sense. It also sounds like I should have been selling cars for a living...

We also had our first International Panel today. 8 of our International partners gave presentations about their country, their law enforcement agencies, and the issues they are facing. Based on what I heard today, they have the same issues we have in terms of theft and drugs. We can learn a lot from these partners and I’m looking forward to the rest of their presentations going forward.

We had PT again today...we are getting our bottoms kicked this week! Today was a focus on strength. It was nice to push some weights around. Mr. O’Malley promised tomorrow will be tough!

Night night!

Steps 11,978 = 5.32 miles

International Panel 1 of 2 so far. More to come!

The Starbucks area in our classroom area. You coffee drinkers will be well taken care of.


The Boardroom. Wednesday’s are a good time, karaoke!

1 comment:

It’s Been A Year!

One year ago I was 4 days into my NA experience....I had no idea what was going to happen from there, but now that I am a year removed I can...