Monday, January 29, 2018

5.11 Steak Night

Another Monday here at the NA as week 4 begins. Got assigned another group presentation in our Media class, should be interesting! One step closer to getting started on my final paper for my Managing Change class. I would really like to get started on that before all of these group projects start up.

Sounds like everyone here had a good weekend. Everyone is still in pretty good spirits, all things considered. It seems we are getting to know each other, the jokes are getting better! At the same time, everyday I think I see someone new? There are a lot of people I haven’t even spoken to yet. I need to work on that.

Had PT today and we have it 4 times this week! EJ is calling this ‘Hell Week’, it’s weird that I am excited about it! Today wasn’t bad, some 200 meter sprints. By the end I was breathing heavy. Trying to maintain that speed gets tiring. Tomorrow he promised up some strength exercises.

Tonight was 5.11 Steak Night! Steak was over cooked, but seasoned well. Could have been epic if that timing was on point. Either way, it was a nice departure from the cafeteria. Free beer is always nice also! Speaking of free, see the pic of the swag we got tonight!

A lot going on this week! Have a good night! Later, A

14,573 steps = 6.68 miles

Another Monday, another envelope from home to open! I keep getting pictures for my bulletin board!

Section 3 after PT today! Good looking group right there!

Jason and I on our last sets of 200 meter sprints. He pushed me!

5.11 Steak Night! A bag, socks, and a knife with our session number on the blade!

Steak Night!

Omar with the selfie!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! The green beans and potatoes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

It’s Been A Year!

One year ago I was 4 days into my NA experience....I had no idea what was going to happen from there, but now that I am a year removed I can...