Friday, January 19, 2018

2nd Week is Over!

Well the talk of the NA right now is the big government shut down! It’s all over the news and everyone here is having discussions about it. We have been worried that we might possibly be sent home if it goes through, but we found out today that won’t happen! That doesn’t mean other staff here might not be coming back to work for a while though. I hope it works out for them, I wouldn’t want to have to worry about that kind of stuff.

Classes flew by today and the weather has improved! That has everyone in a good mood it seems. A lot of people headed home right after class, those of us who live too far away are making plans for the weekend. Sounds like a group is hitting up Gettysburg and another one is going to Mt. Vernon. I think I’m doing the Mt. Vernon trip.

We had PT today with Mr. O’Malley...dude is intense! Gave us a great workout and then a few us hit the track to do some stride work.

If you are coming here, I read all the blogs about AT&T not working and Verizon being the only cell service that worked. I am here to tell you that AT&T has been working fairly well for me. I don’t know if everyone else is not using it and that’s why it’s good for me, or not, but it is working. I have FaceTimed my kids everyday and had very little issues.

Also, if you are coming here...bring a humidifier and lots of lotion. I am drying out! It’s getting painful, so is my room mate. It’s probably the pool, but others are also complaining about that.

Ok, have a good weekend, sorry no pictures today, I will have some Monday from my trips this weekend! Now to the Boardroom to hear some more stories!

13677 steps = 6.14 miles

2 comments:

It’s Been A Year!

One year ago I was 4 days into my NA experience....I had no idea what was going to happen from there, but now that I am a year removed I can...