Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Silent Auction

Today is officially my last day of real class work and it feels great! My group presented on Angela Merkel as a transformational leader. I think it went well, it’s not the most exciting thing to talk about When I say last official, I mean I have no more assignments or obligations for classes. I will just be participating from here on out.

We had PT today in the pool! A swimming workout compliments of EJ was tough! Sprinting and getting out on each lap to do some exercises was tough. We had some running in place in the deep end for a finisher. Everyone agreed this was a great workout.

This place is very crowded and lunch is tough with everyone. Luckily it’s our last full week here so we won’t have to deal with it soon. Our time is winding down and the discussions around here are about graduation plans and when our families will be here. It’s all pretty exciting.

Tonight was our silent auction night. Below are some pictures of the items that were donated by members of our class, to be auctioned off. Some very impressive stuff! I bid on several items, but only managed to win $100 worth of Portillio’s gift cards. They will go to good use!

Some of the highlight items were an old school billy club that went for 1k, an original LAPD patrol shotgun (been refinished) went for 2k! Some really cool street signs went for over $300 and the biggest item was a 16 day trip to Australia including airfare/hotel/some meals, tours, and a bunch of other stuff. It went for 9k!!!!  I don’t know our total amount of money raised from our auction, but I will guess that we easily set the record for the most money raised by a FBI NA session!

Tomorrow begins 3 straight days of triathlon...we will see if I can complete this challenge or not. I was basically volen-told that I would be doing it! No prep and I haven’t ridden a bike in months. More info about that tomorrow.

Steps 9901 = 4.46 miles

My Monday envelope from home!


Hero stand made with powder coated metal. Really cool item. Hang your vest, uniform, and a lock box for your firearm. The flag I donated next to it on the floor-it went for like $185 I think.


The crowd!


NA Bag Set!




Challenge coin holder




















No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s Been A Year!

One year ago I was 4 days into my NA experience....I had no idea what was going to happen from there, but now that I am a year removed I can...