Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Not in Kansas Anymore!

Quick post-mainly to get some pictures uploaded.

We have our 2nd Challenge in the Yellow Brick Road series, today is "Not in Kansas Anymore"! There is some serious cardio today I hear. Some stair running, some banded sprints (partner holding you with a band while you try to run) and some hills. I guess they know Kansas is flat, so the name makes sense. Should be a good time. I took it easy on my swimming this am, still got in over a mile, just went nice and slow.

On the wall before you enter the gym. There are these sort of quotes all over the academy, obviously all aimed at what we do for a living.




My Monday envelope that the kids packed for me! Those almonds were good, ate them already!



This is the cafeteria/boardroom area for the NFL playoff games. Was a good time to grab a beer and watch football and not have a rooting interest in either team. Patriots won...again, but it was a close game. There was about 100 or so people watching this and eating dinner at the same time!


My view from my room. Weather here has been decent the past few days.



Sadie fixed my Cyclone bracelet! Go Cyclones!



1 comment:

  1. Sadie didn’t fix your bracelet, she made a new one!

    Great quote...if you have a gym in the new office you should use it!

    ReplyDelete

It’s Been A Year!

One year ago I was 4 days into my NA experience....I had no idea what was going to happen from there, but now that I am a year removed I can...