Friday, December 29, 2017

VA mountains

Killing some time before the academy starts with the family. My in laws took us and the rest of the family on a tour of Skyline Drive near Front Royal VA. It’s a great drive through the Shenandoah National Park which features the Blue Ridge mountains. A neat part of this area is that the Appalachian Trail comes through here. Some day when I retire maybe I can talk Sarah into hiking the whole Appalachian Trail?

We have had a great trip visiting all of our friends and family out here and we have a few more to visit this week. Reality hasn’t really caught up to me yet. Soon enough it will!

Here is a pic of Sadie, Eli, Sarah, and I.




Sadie and I doing a selfie!








No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s Been A Year!

One year ago I was 4 days into my NA experience....I had no idea what was going to happen from there, but now that I am a year removed I can...