Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday Week 9

Did you miss me today or yesterday? Sorry, I was late posting, but I am here now! 3rd and final day of the triathalon is over and I couldn’t be happier! It was very tough for me to basically do a sprint triathlon 3 days in a row. I was happy with my performance and my effort. I have a lot to learn if I am going to do this again, but I doubt I am going to do this again haha! I ended up finishing 2nd overall, which I am really proud of. It was one of the tougher things I have ever done physically.

Ed, a counselor of ours organized the triathlon. Counselors are FBI agents that are assigned to each section that act as liaisons for you. They help you out and interact with us low end local folk haha. They are invaluable to the whole NA scenario and I am sure they enjoy the experience as much as we do. I am grateful for Ed that he did organize this, it has been a unique experience. Our 271 classmates volunteered to help by being on the route, counting laps, and supporting us as we competed. It has been very inspirational and I am so thankful for their help and support! It’s awesome that they would give their time so willingly to us.

No real new information from Friday classes. We are talking frankly with out teachers about what we liked and didn’t like. It’s nice to help the future classes of the NA out. Saturday we have a behind the scenes tour of Arlington cemetery!

Steps 20,854 = 9.87 miles


My friend Marco and I after the 3rd day of triathlon! Happy to be done!!

Dinner after I’m the Boardroom.

A few recovery drinks in the Boardroom

Final PT session for Section 3!  Tacticle Warriors!


Got this hot little number today!





The legend that is EJ!



Bike stage of triathlon, it’s a bruiser!



After day 2 splits



After day 2 results!



Running stage of triathlon. I’d like to point out that is actually cold out, you just can’t tell!


1 comment:

It’s Been A Year!

One year ago I was 4 days into my NA experience....I had no idea what was going to happen from there, but now that I am a year removed I can...