Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Yellow Brick Road-Lots of Pictures

The highlight of today was sneaking over to my nephew’s baseball game and surprising my kids! It was so good to see them and Sarah after all this time! I am glad they are here and I feel my time is winding down here.

Today we completed the Yellow Brick Road, a right of passage at the NA. It’s about 6.1 miles of trail runs and some obstacles at the beginning. It would have been glorious if the weather had cooperated, but it was cold and windy. I wouldn’t want it any other way though, it was tough! A few classmates didn’t fare as well, we had one break a wrist actually. I hope she is feeling better today, traveling with a broken wrist can’t be any fun.

Before I went to meet the family, I had a chance to eat at Louisiana Night! Well done fellas, well done. I had catfish, fried okra, shrimp, gumbo, the whole works! It was great fun and good company. I will post some pics of that stuff tomorrow.

Graduation rehearsal first thing this am and then I am headed to the in laws for the night. Tomorrow I am going to give the family a tour of the FBI Academy! Have a good day, A

Steps 22,147 = 10.5 miles

Carb Load meal provided by the FBI NAA and First Tactical. It was very good, shrimp were on point!

Hoover reading room in the library

Tile I received for finishing the triathlon challenge. Coolest piece of swag I’ve got so far!

Our triathlon group! Beasts!!!

Dessert at the carb load meal. Well done! Cake under the fondent was very good.

The big yellow brick!









Uncle Jeff and I! Aka Mr McCormick. He’s a big deal around here!

All over!

Group shot

The library.

Library.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Almost finished! Good job on yet another hard workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It’s Been A Year!

One year ago I was 4 days into my NA experience....I had no idea what was going to happen from there, but now that I am a year removed I can...